Thursday, January 8, 2009

What were they thinking? Hmmmm . . . .




















So, all the living presidents gathered for lunch. First time since '81. Photo opportunities where abound and some keen photographer caught the one you see here. It seems as if Young Bush was in mid sentence. I wonder what the presidents where thinking? Let me know what you think?

"So . . . you just gonna fuck up the USA and leave me to fix it all huh? That's cool, I got it. Can't wait till your chump ass gets gone on the 21st!" - Obama

"Yep . . . Here I am again . . . In the Oval Office. Boy did some freaky shit go down in here!" - Clinton

"Hey Jimmy, you think they're gonna serve tater tots for lunch! I love me some tater tots!" - Bush #2

"Yep. I'm pretty certain. I've wet my depends." - Carter

"I should punch your ass in the ear!" - Obama


3 comments:

Robert Weaver said...

"Why is this fool talking? Didn't the republicans tell him to shut up until he outta office?" - Obama

Thoney G Sweet get it? T is tough and gangsta and Honey is sweet! HA! u like it! i know u do! said...

Olbama"i'm in some deep shit, damn bush, this level of fuggery ain' even called for...i hope they got harolds on the menu"

Gdubya"my my my i'm dumberer than i thought. these guys are fancy"

Big Bush" this tomfoolery better not make me late for my 6 oclock with the A-rabs"[plays we gettin arab $ in his head starts pointting side to side. all in his head doe]

da Carta"i'd much rather be building a house. no seriously see the impact you have on people's lives through lumber can be quite fulfilling[SHHAAAART] oh damn. i need a wardrobe change as i've gotten so dang excited i bonused my bloomers"

yup! that's what their REALLY thinkin! mmmhmm! shole is!

Thoney G Sweet get it? T is tough and gangsta and Honey is sweet! HA! u like it! i know u do! said...

forgot clinton[paste these together lol]

Billary,"Moni was a freeeeaaaak. yeeaa b better lysol that desk fo' he sat down."

Post a Comment