Sunday, October 5, 2008

Chico: Reporting from the DNC and RNC . . .

In his sparetime, Chico is a political correspondent for my blog. Here's his latest report after returning from the Democratic and Republic National Conventions.

Rob: So Chico, you've been gone for quite some time, did you enjoy yourself at the DNC and RNC.

Chico: Yeah, for the most part!

Rob: So, how are the two conventions different.

Chico: Well, I'll just say that if you had invites for both coming to your mailbox. The RNC's would come in a yellow envelope, like a disconnect notice, and the DNC's would be on a flyer with "RSVP for complimentary admission before 11pm"!

Rob: The DNC was crunk huh?

Chico: Paaaaartay! Yo boy came up for real. These fools had a buffet and everything. Them chicken flavored doggie snacks was phy!


Rob: So, what do you think about the RNC's VP candidate?


Chico: Her comparing herself to a pitbull with lipstick is really putting down the pitbull. I've know some cute pitbull's before. You know, they a little hard. . .like a project chick. But they can be a diamond in the rough if you get the right one. She aint that. . .


Rob: Project Chick! Ha, That's funny!


Chico: For real, she's not too bright either. And why are the Republicans hiding her? I mean, put her in front of the media! I tried to get a one on one interview with her, they where hiding her out like she was Bin Laden or something. I mean, I'm Chico! Ask that fool toilet paper, if I got's to get gangsta to get my interview, it's whateva.


Rob: So, from the looks of it, you're voting for Obama right?


Chico: You know. I'm pretty independent in my choices. I pick who's best for what I'm trying to accomplish. I'm on that paper chase. I don't know what your 401k looking like but I took a hit. Purina Dog Chow down like $17. I can't have that. I need change for real. Nickels, dimes, quarters. . . that paper change! These last 8 years been tough.


Rob: Chico, you're only three years old!


Chico: That's human years. I'm 21 for real fool! Why you think I be making it rain at the club. I got ID!


Rob: My bad.

0 comments:

Post a Comment