Sunday, October 5, 2008

Chico "C-Diddy" Live Remote: 432's SWAG Saturday's

Chico, better know as C-Diddy on the weekends, does live remotes from 432 Entertainment events in Chicago (www.432ent.com).

C-Diddy reports from SWAG Saturday's.

Rob: Chico, it sounds pretty loud there, how's it going?

Chico: It's crunk as hell in here! SWAG Saturday's is the jump-off for real! The crowd is sexy, the deejays hype, there's fine bitches everywhere!

Rob: Chico . . . you can't say that!

Chico: I'm just talking about the female dogs in here! I ain't trying to be disrespectful or nothing! I was raised right!

Rob: Alright. So tell us the real on SWAG Saturday's.

Chico: Look. Where you gonna be able to go to a hot club in Chicago and not have to pay no cover! IT'S PEOPLE EVERYWHERE!

Rob: Oh yeah?

Chico: Yep. Hold on a sec. . . . . . yeah, um , bartender let me get a henessey . . . no ice! And two shots of that patreezy! . . . . Man, I'm telling you it's crunk! The deejay just played my favorite song!

Rob: What's that?

Chico: She got a dunk! She got a dunk! She got a dunk! THEY IN HERE BOUNCIN! BOOTY'S EVERYWHERE!

Rob: What time you leavin?

Chico: Nicca! I'm shuttin' it down! I'm in this joint poppin bottles. That bring's me to something I gotta speak on . . . .BOTTLE SERVICE ETIQUETTE!

Rob: What you mean?

Chico: It's simple. If you aint bought the bottle . . . don't be pouring drinks like you Jim Jones .. . . BALLIN'! These cats straight flossin. If you aint got no paper, it's cool. Get your pre-drink on and come tippin. Don't be free loading off me though. Bottles aint cheap!

Rob: You heated huh?

Chico: Hell yeah. My momma told me they be scheming in the club. She was right. . . Wait. . hold on . . .oh crap. . .my momma just walked in! I gotta roll. I aint sposed to be out this late.

Rob: I thought you was grown.

Chico: Man. Don't matter how old I get. . . she keep getting older too. I'm bout to round up these bit. . . I mean ladies, and head to my cage. Put on that 12 play album . . . .you know the rest!

Rob: Pimpin aint easy. . .

Chico: But it shole is fun.

1 comments:

Jeff Beckham Jr. said...

LMAO!! WTF!!!! HELL NAW>>

Post a Comment